Culture provides a unique identity to people and teams. And this identity is important for us to give our best performance in work or personal life.
#OfficiallyEthnic is an engagement proposed by Triveni for the Corporates to celebrate the vibrancy of Indian culture through ethnic wears – our celebrated identity. And for this, we need your helping hand by partnering with you.And yes, we believe you can be serious in a saree (or kurta pajama!)
We invite you to know more about our corporate partnership here.
To help kickstart this partnership, we invite you to Come join us celebrating Corporate Ethnic Day globally with us on celebrations for Rakshabandhan and Independence Day at your workplace.
All employees of all participating companies to dress up in Indian ethnic wear on the day, and have Mr & Ms Ethnic contests. Here’s how to get started:
- Companies register for #OfficiallyEthnic in the form below.
- Triveni will send the participating companies a small Corporate day kit:
- 1 saree
- 2 Ethnic day posters
- A compliementary saree
- Calendar for 2017 – whenever it’s ready
- 4 Gift coupons
- Company celebrates the ethnic day on either of the weekends: 4’th or 11’th or 14’th August 2017 and also announces Mr & Mrs Ethnic. Shares a group photo of the event with a small para – posted on the Ethnic Day website
- After the group photo is shared, Mr & Mrs Ethnic are emailed gift prize coupons from Triveni (Rs 1000 each)
- Additional Employee benefits for the participating companies: Additional 15% discount code (making it a total of min 35% discount on MRP) for employees valid till July 1’st 2017
Isn’t this wonderful? So, let’s get started!
We’ll love to hear your thoughts, comments & get you started! Reaching us is easy – do contact Vitika Mehta on firstname.lastname@example.org and / or +91 9913820963. Happy to hear back!